Friday 23 May 2014

Sketch Layout Challenge #10

This design was provided by Stacey at Rustic Squirrel Handmade, through the amazing Christy at A Christy Production who just keeps these things coming, and all of the designers busy, busy, busy!  ha ha jokes - it's fun to have a reason to craft!

Here it is!

Wow!  What a design.  I kept putting this one off, but I finally got there, and I must say I'm pretty pleased with myself - I can say that right?

Here is what I came up with:


I'm in the process of sewing some exciting new products (which I will reveal very soon).  The baby theme has been on my mind, so I continued with it when I made this card.

I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet designer paper series and some co-ordinating colours - pool party and Summer Starfruit.  The stamp set is Fox and Friends, which I'm loving!  I used Smoky Slate for the stamps.

A few little embellishments never go astray - pearls, twine and a cute brad I found in the bottom of my stash.


This was really fun to make! I'm looking forward to the next one :o)

If you'd like to join in and create your own cards, head on over the A Christy Production and give it a go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...