Monday 5 May 2014

Sketch Layout Challenge #8

I have been participating in these Sketch Layout Challenges set by my friend over at A Christy Production.

This was the sketch challenge set this time around:

As I am fairly new to Stampin' Up! and am still building my supplies,  I used Daffodil Delight instead of Crushed Curry - but you can hardly tell!

To make this card I used Crumb Cake as the base ( 14.8cm x 10.5cm) Rich Razzleberry for the second layer (13.8cm x 9.5cm) and Whisper White as the final layer (13.2cm x 9 cm)

I used my 1-1/4 inch circle punch for the circles, using Daffodil Delight card stock and DSP, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake card stock.  I have also used a balloon punch (not Stampin' Up!) which I just LOVE! They are secured with dimensionals to give the card a bit of a lift.  

I have used 2 silver buttons and some Daffodil Delight pom poms.

The Birthday Wishes sentiment is from the Four You stamp set and is stamped with Rich Razzelberry.  

I love these challenges because half the work is already done for you - the layout and the colours! All that's left to do it find a little bit of creativity.  I am starting to find my groove, but still have a ways to go. 

Check out the rest of the great card designs HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...