I went for something bright, and stuck to the layout pretty spot on, with this birthday card.
I used the follwoing Stampin' Up! products to make this card:
- Card stock - Real Red, Island Indigo, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
- Triangles - Polka Dot Parade (real red) DSP series in Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade card stock
- Stamp - An old Stampin' Up! set called "Pun Fun". I love the hippo stamp. I used Real Red and Island Indigo classic ink pads
- Embellishments - Island Indigo ruffle ribbon and a real red brad dot.
- Double sided tape and dimensionals for some of the triangles.
If you would like to join in the card challenges, pop on over to the card making challenge group on facebook. Our next challenge has already been set!