Friday 26 September 2014

Christmas is coming!

It's been hard to keep up with blogging.  I don't know how people find the time!

I've been busy making these cute Christmas outfits for some lovely customers.  Which is your favourite?

I LOVE the gorgeous reindeer print from Michael Miller.  Wish I had bought more of this fabric! but the Riley Blake Santa Swirl is pretty cute too.


I LOVE these knot bows!  They are the perfect accompaniment to the outfit.  Super easy to make and a great way to use up remmies. 


This Riley Blake Christmas tree skirt with matching trim has been popular too.  I just love it! Super cute on a little girl. 


And for the boys...(I seem to always forget about the boys) these trendy little shorts.  I'll be getting around to doing matching singlets or bodysuits too.  Super cute!


It's never to early to get ready for Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...